- Kodak SCSI & RAID Devices Driver Download For Windows
- Kodak Scsi & Raid Devices Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Kodak Scsi & Raid Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
- Kodak Scsi & Raid Devices Driver Download For Windows Xp
It's been a couple of years since I last tried my Kodak DCS. Back then I was able to power up the Digital Storage Unit (DSU) and take a few photos. Regrettably, I was unable to connect the DSU to my computer to retrieve any files (SCSI issues, described in another thread).
The ScsiAccess.exe process is part of SCSI Access for ProShow Gold of Eastman Kodak Company. Here are further details of ScsiAccess.exe, and whether it might be a virus or spyware.
- KODAK: Connections: SCSI: Resolution: 600: Item Weight: 21 Pounds: About this item This fits your. Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vista, Kodak 8650, and 1480 slim SCSI help? May 1, 2008 Hi, I have a new laptop with Vista on it and with my old laptop (now dead) I used my Adaptec 1480 slimSCSI and printed in Raster mode.
- Setting The Scanner SCSI Identification Number 41 Installing The KODAK Driver For Adobe Photoshop Software (Macintosh) 43 Loading The Film And Slide Holders - Macintosh Computer 45.
This time, I was determined to make everything work, but I soon ran into other issues. The three batteries that came with my kit (model VB30H, 12V-2300 mAH) have seen better days. They're able to power up the DSU for a few minutes, but will not let me take any photos (the camera is powered by the DSU only). The DSU will simply display a 'LOW BATT' error. Apparently you can still get these (or similar) batteries, but I'd prefer to make everything work with what I've got.
And, lucky me, I have the original DSU power adapter. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. The two lights (BATT CHG and POWER) don't even light up, and the adapter makes a pulsating, high-pitched noise (in lack of a better description). Whatever it is, it's not working.
And the part that goes into the DSU isn't exactly a standard plug (at least not in my neighborhood):
So instead of messing with my SCSI setup (which I'm sure will also be a nightmare) I'm now stuck with other parts that won't cooperate. The original DCS has got to be one of the most masochistic cameras ever made. What were they thinking!?
I'll bring everything to a smarter friend which hopefully may be able to help. Meanwhile - any suggestions?
Recommended Daily Volume
- Up to 1000 pages per day
Throughput Speeds (portrait, A4)
- Bitonal/Greyscale: Up to 25 pages per minute @ 200dpi
- Colour: Up to 25 pages per minute @ 150 dpi; up to 25 pages per minute @ 200 dpi
- Single CCD
- Grayscale output bit depth is 256 levels (8-bit)
- Colour capture bit depth is 48 bits (16x3)
- Colour output bit depth is 24 bits (8x3)
- 600 dpi
- Fluorescent (cold cathode)
- 75, 100, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400 and 600 dpi
Maximum document size
- 216 mm x 355.6 mm
Minimum document size
- Single-sheet feeding: 50 mm x 87.5 mm
- Multiple-sheet feeding: 87.5 mm x 125 mm
Paper thickness and weight
- 52 – 105 g/m²paper; special document feeder supports a wider range
- ADF: Up to 50 sheets of 75 g/m²; special document feeder for front-feed, front-return single document scanning
- Length detection
- USB 2.0
- TWAIN and ISIS drivers
- KODAK Capture Software, Lite
- READIRIS Pro Corporate Edition
Imaging Features (in the scanner)
- Perfect Page Scanning with iThresholding
- Adaptive Threshold Processing
- Relative Cropping
- Aggressive Cropping
- Electronic Color Dropout
- Simultaneous output of bitonal and colour or bitonal and grayscale images
- Color Processing Tables
File format outputs
- BMP, TIFF and JPEG (searchable PDF with bundled software)
- 100-240V (International); 50/60Hz
Kodak SCSI & RAID Devices Driver Download For Windows
- Standby: <12 Watts
- Running: <30 Watts
- ENERGY STAR qualified scanners
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 35°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 85% RH
Kodak Scsi & Raid Devices Driver Download For Windows 8.1
Acoustical Noise (operator Standby mode: position Sound Pressure level)
- Standby: <46 dB(A)
- Operating: <58 dB(A)
- Minimum: Pentium III, 1 GHz processor, 128 MB RAM
- Recommended: Pentium IV, 2.5 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0
Supported Operating Systems
- WINDOWS 7 (32 bit and 64 bit, TWAIN only)
- WINDOWS Vista (32 bit)
- WINDOWS XP SP2 and SP3 (32-bit)
- WINDOWS 2000 Professional SP4
- WINDOWS Me (USB 1.1 support only)
- WINDOWS 98SE (USB 1.1 support only)
Approvals and product certifications
- AS/NZS 3548 Class B (C-Tick Mark), CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950 (C-UL Mark), Canada ICES-003 Issue 3 (Class B), GB4943, GB9254 (Class B), GB 17625.1 Harmonics (CCC “S&E” Mark), EN 55022 ITE Emissions (Class B), EN 61000-3-3 Flicker, EN 55024 ITE Immunity, (CE Mark), EN 60950 (TUV GS Mark), IEC 60950, CISPR 22 Class B, VCCI (Class B), CNS 13438 (Class B), (BSMI Mark), UL 60950 (UL Mark), CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B (FCC Class B), Argentina S-Mark
- Feed Module, Roller Cleaning Pads, Staticide Wipes
Dimensions and Weight
Kodak Scsi & Raid Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Depth: 168 mm
- Width: 337 mm
- Height: 162 mm
(not including paper trays)
Kodak Scsi & Raid Devices Driver Download For Windows Xp
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Throughput speeds may vary depending on your choice of driver, application software, operating system and PC.