VEX Robotics Competition Change Up is played on a 12’x12’ square field configured as seen above. Two (2) Alliances – one (1) “red” and one (1) “blue” – composed of two (2) Teams each, compete in matches consisting of a fifteen (15) second Autonomous Period, followed by a one minute and forty-five second (1:45) Driver Controlled Period.
Q: 'The Backuptrans software could not find my Android connected. Why?'
A: Please ensure that you have an Android device connected and the device has USB debugging enabled.
For detail, please check the tutorial on how to enable USB debugging on Android.
Q: 'What Backuptrans software can do when it detects Android?'
A: After successfully connected your Android Phone to Backuptrans software, you can easy backup, restore and transfer Android data such as SMS & MMS, Contacts, WhatsApp chats, Line messages, Photos, Videos, Call logs, App data etc.
Q: 'My device has USB debugging enabled but the Backuptrans software still get Android connection problem'
A: Some Android devices require USB driver software to be installed on Microsoft Windows in order to connect to a PC properly. If the USB driver for android is not automatically installed by Windows, please install the manufacturer provided 'ADB' drivers for your mobile phone that allow it to connect to your PC. The following Android USB drivers are collected by Backuptrans and will be updated to the latest. You can simply download the driver installer files from the following links to install on your Windows computer.
Note: You don't need to install any additional USB driver if you are using Windows 10.
- We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
- Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits: Robot Kits & Chassis - Tools Gift Certificates Arduino Cables Sensors LEDs Books Breakout Boards Power EL Wire/Tape/Panel Components & Parts LCDs & Displays Wearables Prototyping Raspberry Pi Wireless Young Engineers 3D printing NeoPixels Kits & Projects Robotics & CNC Accessories Cosplay/Costuming Halloween Reseller and School Packs.
- VEX Robotics is educational robotics for everyone. VEX solutions span all levels of both formal and informal education with accessible, scalable, and affordable solutions. Beyond science and engineering principles, VEX encourages creativity, teamwork, leadership, and problem solving among groups.
- Asus USB Drivers - For All Asus Devices.
- Motorola USB Drivers - For All Motorola Phones. Or Moto X Driver.
- Google Drivers - For Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and Google Pixel. Or Nexus 5 Driver, Nexus 6 Driver, Nexus 5X Driver, Nexus 6P Driver.
- Galaxy Nexus Drivers - For GSM and CDMA (Verizon) Galaxy Nexus.
- Samsung USB Drivers - For Most Samsung Android Phones. Or Galaxy Note 4 Driver, Galaxy S5 Driver, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Driver， Galaxy Note 5 Driver.
Note: If the above Samsung Drivers do not work, please go to the Samsung Mobile site, search your phone then go to 'Support' -> 'downloads' to download and install the USB driver.
- HTC Drivers - For Most HTC Phones. Or HTC One M8 Driver, HTC One M9 Driver.
Note: If the above HTC Drivers do not work, please go to the HTC site to download the HTC Sync program to install on your computer.
- Sony Drivers - For Most Sony Phones. Or Xperia Z3 Driver, Xperia Z5 Driver.
- LG Drivers - For Most LG Phones. Or LG G3 Driver, LG G4 Driver.
Note: If the above LG Drivers do not work on your Microsoft Windows computer, please go to the LG site, search your phone then go to 'Resources' -> 'Support' -> 'downloads' to download and install the USB driver.
- Huawei Drivers - For All Huawei Phones
- ZTE Drivers - For All ZTE Phones
- OnePlusOne - For All OnePlusOne Phones
- XiaoMi Drivers - For All XiaoMi Phones
If the above Android USB driver software does not work for your Android phone, simply follow this guide to download and install a universal custom ADB driver software for your Android:
Connect your Android to Windows computer(Example Windows 7) with USB cable in 'Charge Only'/'MTP' mode.
Open computer Device Manager. You may see your Android under Other devices node.
Double click the device to view Properties and then tab 'Detail'. Now please choose 'Hardware Ids' under Property and then copy the value information by right click.
Paste the hardware Ids value you have just copied in the follow text box and click download button to download the USB driver software (a zip file) onto your computer.
Step5: Install the USB driver software
As you have saved the USB driver software (a zip file) on your computer, please unzip the file first and then go back to the Device manager. Right click your Android device and choose 'Update Driver Software..'.
Step6: Browser computer for USB driver software
Step7: Choose the downloaded file
Step8: Install the driver software anyway when getting a microsoft warnning error
Restart your computer and then you will see your Device listed under Android Phone.
Drivers Vex Robotics Mobile Phones Bluetooth
Now our Backuptrans software will find your device connected.
Note: If you are using Windows 8/Windows 10, please follow this tutorial to disable Driver Signature Verification on your computer first and then try the above steps to install driver software.