- Attach the WD My Passport hard drive to your Mac computer.
- Click the magnifying glass icon (Spotlight) and type Disk Utility. Select the Disk Utility program from the search result list.
- The Mac Disk Utility window appears.
- Make sure that the WD My Passport Ultra is selected on the left-hand side panel.
- Click the Erase tab. Select 'ExFAT' from the drop-down list. (Using this format lets you connect this WD drive to a Windows or Mac computer.)Click Erase.
- The 'Untitled' drive should appear on the desktop. If not, click the Finder icon on the dock, and the Untitled drive will be displayed in the 'Devices' section. Rename it and use it just like you would use a USB stick.
- If you need to use this WD My Passport drive on your Mac computer extensively, follow these steps.
- Go to Disk Utility and click the Erase tab. Choose the 'Mac OS' option from the 'Format' drop-down list. Click the Partition tab and click the + icon to partition the drive. Clicking it multiple times creates many partitions.
- Click on - to delete a partition. Click a partition and type the size of the partition in the 'Size' field to set the partition size manually. Type a partition name that you can understand easily. (For example, type photos for the partition where you want to store photos.)
- Set the format type as 'Mac OS(Journaled)' and then, click Apply Partition. Wait until the partition operation is completed. The partitions now appear on the desktop.
- Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Drivers
- Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Driver Windows 10
- Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Driver Download
- Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Driver Windows 7
DOWNLOAD Realtek USB Audio Driver 6.3.9600.40 for Windows 10 64-bit. COMPATIBLE WITH: Windows 10 file size: 4.2 MB filename: 20782162. OpenBuilds CONTROL - Interface Driver for all CNC style machines running Grbl. Download Latest Version. Click to download latest version: Older Versions. Click to see all past releases: Development: Appveyor Build Status (Windows): TravisCI Build Status (Linux and Mac). This means that COM3 is assigned for the connection with the TH-D74A/E. Select this port number in the configurations for communication in the software you are using. If you agree with the details listed above, click the following link to download the virtual COM port driver installation program. 'USBCDCDriverTH-D74V100.zip' 653KB download.
Modified on November 16, 2015 by Nick
ELM327 Drivers need to be properly installed in order for your device to work with your computer. If the drivers are not installed properly you will have trouble communication with your device. In most instances when connecting the ELM327 to your computer (via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi) the drivers should automatically install. If this is not the case or the drivers are corrupt you will need to either re-install the drivers or try to install them manually using the software made available here.
There are many different manufacturers of the ELM327 adapters so the driver that is compatible for your device may not be the same as the next. We suggest to install each driver as needed until the hardware is working with your computer.
Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Drivers
Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Driver Windows 10
Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Driver Download
Download Passport Usb Interface (com3) Driver Windows 7
Can't get it to recognize a port- suspect driver issue but not sure - FrustratedReply
I would need more information in order to diagnose this problem. ELM327 USB, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi? As well, what device are you trying to connect it to and what software are you using?Reply