USB Driver Troubleshooting
- Recommendation: For most Windows users, we highly recommend using a driver update utility such as DriverDoc Download DriverDoc - Product by Solvusoft to help update Advent Desktop drivers. DriverDoc automatically downloads and updates your Advent driver, ensuring you are installing the correct version for your operating system.
- Don’t be upset: all-guides is the right place to solve your problems. Our website provides for a trouble-free search through more than 800 thousand of manuals and user guides. Moreover, our key privileges include user-friendly categorization, online viewing and possibility to download any manual.
I have an Advent 5401 Model No.EAA-89 vista home premium, laptop and am looking for advent manufacturer website to dowload Card reader, and touchpad drivers.If a connection can not be established via a USB cable, the problem is either with the product itself or the installation of the USB driver. Use the following steps to check the status of the USB driver in Windows.
Note, the following procedure and screen shots apply to a PC running Windows 7.
- Open the Control Panel window (click Start then Control Panel)
- If in Category view: Click System and Security
- Click on the Device Manager icon under the System section.
- The Device Manager window provides information on the various devices connected to or are part of the PC. All devices are grouped by category. The category of interested is Universal Serial Bus controllers.
If the driver has not been correctly installed but the connected product is working correctly, then the product name should be listed. In this example, the AI-7280 Central Office Simulator does not have a correctly installed driver but the device is recognized by Windows.
To show more information, either double click on the listed item, or right click and select Properties from the popup menu.
The USB driver may be installed manually by using the add remove hardware wizard or via the self extracting installer package. The following figures show the step by step procedure for installing the USB drivers with this installer package.
1. Download the USB installer package
|USB Driver (AI-5120, AI-5620, AI-7280)|
Program for installing the USB driver on Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems. Note, the driver supports both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
2. Run the USB installer packageOnce the file is located on the target computer double click on the file to start the self extraction and the following window will be displayed.
3. Click on the Next button to install the driver filesWindows will now copy the driver files from the installer package to the target computer.
4. Confirm the driver installed correctlyOnce Windows has completed the installation of the driver files the following window will display the results. Confirm that there are two check marks beside both of the listed driver names.
5. Click on the Finish button to exit the installerThe driver is now installed and you may connect the instrument to the PC via a USB cable.
6. Connect the instrument to the PC via a USB cableThe following brief popup bubble will appear indicating Windows has detected the new instrument.
Then a short time later the following popup will appear and the instrument is recognized by Windows and the PC.
Advent Centurion Ci 5231 Driver Download For Windows 8If the above procedure does not resolve problems with the USB connection, please contact us for further assistance.
Coments are closed